Unless expressly stated in writing, all orders are subject to the terms and conditions of hiring stated below and the hirer by authorizing or allowing work to proceed is deemed to have acknowledged this fact.
- Yes Tents require a deposit of 50% on return of this contract, unless otherwise agreed. The contract is invalid until such time as the deposit clears in Yes Tents bank account.
- The remainder of the fee (50%) must be paid no later than the date when the work was completed. (in the case of marquees and staging completion is on erection, sound, lighting equipment after sound/lighting check and generators and ancillaries once installation is complete)
- Yes Tents reserves the right to charge 10% interest per month (1 month meaning 28 days) on amounts outstanding
- Yes Tents reserves the right to revise or withdraw any quotation prior to acceptance and to vary the quoted hire chargeshould any substantial increase in labour, material or transport costs occur before or during the period of hire.
- All quotations are made strictly subject to the equipment being available at time of ordering. Every effort will be made to supply exactly as ordered but Yes Tents reserve the right to substitute the nearest available items should the necessity arise.
Erection & Dismantling
- Hire charges include provision of labour for erection & dismantling.
- Unless expressly stated in writing, charges do not include attendance by Yes Tents crew (except during the actual process of erection & dismantling) or the provision of a watchman.
Period of Hire
The period of hire is understood to mean the period in which the equipment is required ready and available for use.
Loss Or Damage
Yes Tents cannot accept responsibility for the safety of customers own equipment stored or housed in marquees and tents. The necessary insurance for this should be affected by the owners. The Hirer will be liable for any damage to Yes Tents equipment whilst in the care of the hirer during the rental period, and this should be covered by the hirer’s own insurance. The hirer is liable for any paint or graffiti damage, rips, tears or cuts to Yes Tents equipment caused by the hirer or his third parties, gaffer or duck-tape must not be used to attach anything to marquee tops or walls.
Housing appliances when required, must be fixed and sufficiently guarded to avoid risk of materials coming into contact with the elements. Electrical installations, lighting heating or sound equipment should be installed in accordance with current electrical regulations.
Third Party Liability
Yes Tents will not be responsible for, and the hirer will indemnify Yes Tents against, all claims for injury to persons and loss or damage to property or equipment howsoever caused, unless it can be proved that such injury, loss or damage is the result of negligence on the part of Yes Tents.
- Hire charges are based on the assumption that the site is reasonably level, firm, with easy access for motor vehicles and that no cables, drains, pipes or other services are connected beneath the surface and no overhead obstructions will impede erection. Failure of the hirer to adequately do this results in the costs of any repair becoming the cost of the hirer.
- Special rates will be quoted for the hire of equipment on sites not conforming to the above.
- The hirer shall have a representative on site to show where the equipment is to be sited, or shall provide a detailed plan for that purpose. In the absence of both, Yes Tents having erected the equipment where it thinks fit shall have completed its contract.
- The hirer is responsible for giving notices to, or obtaining permits from, local Authorities or site owners prior to erection. Any costs incurred in delays or modifications in the work arising from the absence or misrepresentation of any such permission, or permits shall be payable to Yes Tents by the hirer.
Whilst every endeavor is made to complete our bookings, any booking is contingent to the freedom of all liability for circumstances beyond our control. These include War, Strikes, Acts of Terrorism, Flooding, Fires, Storms, Accidents, Agricultural Disease, Pandemics, or Acts of God.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- 100% of the agreed hire fee is payable if the hirer cancels the contract less than 28 days before commencement of work.
- A 10% administration fee will be held in the event of cancellation due to Covid 19.